Amazing Things To Do – Turkey is a country teeming with culture and history. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation or something more adventurous, there are plenty of activities to keep you busy this summer. Below, we’ve compiled 10 amazing things to do in Turkey this summer. From ancient ruins to stunning nature reserves, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful country. so if you’re thinking about heading to Turkey this summer, be sure to check out our list!
Go on a cruise in Turkey
If you are looking for a summer vacation that will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed, look no further than Turkey. With tons of activities to choose from, there is something for everyone – whether you’re a thrill seeker or a nature lover. Here are some of the best things to do in Turkey this summer:
1. Go on a cruise in Turkey: Cruising around the beautiful waterways of Turkey is an unforgettable experience. There are plenty of options available, so finding the perfect one for you is easy. From small luxury cruises to more scenic routes, there’s something for everyone.
2. Take a day trip to Istanbul: With over 14 million inhabitants, Istanbul is one of the largest and most cosmopolitan cities in Europe. Day trips from your hotel in Istanbul can give you a unique insight into this fascinating city. Highlights include visiting the Topkapi Palace and Bosphorus Bridge, as well as traversing through Beyoğlu and Taksim Square.
3. Visit Ephesus: One of the most famous ancient cities inTurkey, Ephesus was once home to one of the Seven Wonders of the World – the Temple of Diana. Today, visitors can explore this historical site by touring its impressive ruins or by taking a day trip from Istanbul.
4. Explore Cappadocia: One of Turkey’s most popular tourist destinations, Cappadocia is home to amazing rock formations that were formed over
Visit historical sites like Ephesus and Istanbul
Ephesus is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the most famous ancient sites in the world. It’s home to the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. In Istanbul, you can visit some of the most iconic historical sites in Turkey, like Sultanahmet Square and Topkapi Palace. Both cities offer plenty of shopping opportunities, delicious food options, and stunning views.
Trek through the stunning natural landscapes of Anatolia
If you’re looking for a summer vacation that will leave you feeling inspired, consider exploring Turkey. This lush, subtropical country spans both the rugged Anatolian mountains and the warm Mediterranean coastline, and its natural landscapes are stunning.
The heart of Turkey lies in the Central Anatolian plateau, home to some of the country’s most dramatic natural sights: snow-capped Mount Ararat, flowing Cappadocia valleys, and rocky Aydin Mountains. While there are many other regions to explore in Turkey (see below), these are perhaps the most well-known tourist destinations. In addition to outdoor activities like hiking and biking, visitors can enjoy world-class cultural experiences in Istanbul, Ankara or Izmir – all located within striking distance of some of Turkey’s most picturesque areas.
Turkey is also well-known for its wines, liqueurs and delicious pastries. If you’re looking for an authentic Turkish experience without leaving your hotel room or resort beachfront pool, consider sampling traditional cuisine at one of Istanbul’s hole-in-the-wall restaurants or villages situated along rural roadways. Better yet: book a stay at one of our luxury villas in Turkey and experience all that this fascinating country has to offer!
Swim in crystal clear turquoise waters at one of the many beach resorts in Turkey
There’s no shortage of great beach resorts in Turkey this summer, whether you’re looking for a relaxing getaway or something more action-packed. From sandy beaches to crystal clear waters, here are 5 of Turkey’s best beach resorts to explore this season:
1. Seferihisar: Nestled on the banks of the River Seyhan, Seferihisar is one of the most popular beach resorts in Turkey. Boasting stunning views of the river and countryside, the resort is ideal for relaxin
Watch spectacular sunsets over the majestic Bosporus Strait from one of the country’s many gorgeous beaches
From the city’s famous waterfronts to wild, golden beaches, there’s plenty to see and do in Turkey this summer. But if you’re looking for an unforgettable experience, take a trip out to one of the country’s many gorgeous beaches. Below are five of the best places to watch spectacular sunsets over the majestic Bosporus Strait from peaceful shores:
1. Liman Serifli Beach – Located on the southwestern coast of Turkey, Liman Serifli is known for its sandy beaches and crystal-clear water. Not only can you enjoy breathtaking sunsets here, but also stunning views of Black Sea coastline and Izmir skyline.
2. Yazilikaya Beach – Yazilikaya is a small town on the eastern side of Istanbul Bay with a long beachfront promenade flanked by cafes and restaurants. The perfect spot to relax with friends and take in a beautiful sunset over the Bosphorus Strait.
3. Bodrum Sunset Beach – One of Turkey’s most popular tourist destinations, Bodrum Sunrise Beach offers amazing views of Mt Beyazit and Ortakoy Peninsula in Antalya province as well as Bodrum skyline at sunset. Make sure to arrive early enough for an unobstructed view!
4. Kusadasi Calis Park – Another favorite among locals and tourists alike, Kusadasi Calis Park features mesmerizing views over Sarigerme Bay from its shady oak trees and white sand beaches. Just make sure
Eat traditional Turkish food at a local restaurant
If you’re looking for authentic Turkish cuisine, you’ll want to head to a local restaurant. Here are some amazing things to do in Turkey this summer:
1. Sample traditional Turkish mezes at a taverna or kebab house. These bites-sized dishes are a great way to get a taste of the country’s diverse culinary traditions.
2. Sip fresh mint tea while perusing Istanbul’s lively spice markets. Not only will you find all sorts of exotic spices, but also beautiful fabrics and jewelry made from precious materials like gold and silver.
3. Plan an excursion to Cappadocia, one of Turkey’s most popular tourist destinations. Here, you can visit dramatic rock formations and explore ancient underground cities full of Byzantine tombs and mosques.
4. Visit Istanbul’s historical districts – namely Sultanahmet and Beyoğlu – for unique boutiques, art galleries, and atmospheric streetside cafes. There’s no better way to soak up the city’s atmosphere than on foot!
Go on safari in one of the
If you’re looking for a place to relax and enjoy the outdoors this summer, look no further than Turkey. There are plenty of amazing things to do in this country, whether you’re interested in experiencing its stunning natural scenery or indulging in some of the country’s delicious culture. Here are five of our favorites:
1. Go on safari in one of the country‘s many parks.
2. Tour Istanbul’s beautiful old neighborhoods by bike.
3. Take a day trip to Cappadocia to see its awe-inspiring rock formations.
4. Visite one of Istanbul’s many gorgeous bazaars.
5. Take a day trip to Aksaray, which is known for its Turkish baths and historical sites.